Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Trip: The Bookstore and Beyond


A shopping trip, a search for products and information. I found both at Barnes and Nobles. As I was searching for a new cookbook I remembered that I also had to go into the US travel section.  After gathering 2 cookbooks and 6 or 7 travel books, I headed to the coffee shop in Barnes and Noble. I love reading, testing books with a large glass of ice tea. A sweet vanilla cupcake, a pile of books and ice tea, what a shopping trip!  After checking out the cookbooks, nothing I can't live without...I hit the travel books.  Where am I traveling you ask?  My mom and I are going to California for a week and for the fist time we are driving from LA to San Fransisco. I have family in Palo Alto and my doctor is Los Angeles. This will be the first time in years I have taken a real vacation.  Just mom and me. I can't wait, we will be stopping along the way, taking a few days for shopping, sight seeing, farmers markets and anywhere we want to go.  Don't worry, I am going to bring along my broken (screen) laptop to keep you all up to date. I can't wait!  

0 comments: