Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Mac Contest


My new IMac has arrived and have been busy playing with all the new features and all of the cool things that come with having an updated computer.

  I  recently killed my old Mac book in the last 2 months or so, by cracking it's shell. Ink or whatever (LCD?) is in there is now leaking out between the screen and the case. My Mac now looks like it was shot in the upper mid-left corner. Bleeding ink started in a nice light purple color and has continued to build on itself in a royal blue and now black. This has made blogging and just about everything else I do on the computer even more frustrating and more complex.I have bought my new blogging buddy, my birthday IMac!
As it is my own tradition to name almost everything I own, ie: my car is Louie Blue-y and my La-Z-boy recliner is called Gibbs. 

I thought a contest will be fun and help welcome in the new IMac. The winner will receive a batch of homemade cookies, of their choice. I will offer up a few suggestions :) !

Rules: 
  • The computer's name can not have anything to do with my name
  • It can not be something rude
  • The winner will be named and chosen by me. The deadline for this will be May 8th and the winner will be announced on May 10th.
  • Homemade cookies will be deliver if you are local or mailed to you.
  • Your IMac name and the winner's first name will appear on the blog
Please send me your name, phone number, and address with your IMac name to notjustvanilla.kate@gmail.com or katiedid512@gmail.com
Please leave just your computer name idea on comments too please. Good luck and may the best name(er) get the cookies!
IMac Names So Far:
ICook- like Iphone
I love 2 cook 
Mac the cook- like Mack the Knife from the play
Mackintosh- like the apple
The white night- because I blog late at night
Iggy- from me
I love the names so far. thanks guy, continue sending them in, the contest ends on May 8th.

0 comments: