Thursday, November 26, 2009

To one of my Very Favorite People: Happy Birthday!






Tonight was Tiffany's birthday party! Tiffany is one of my very favorite people and her party tonight was a blast. Tiffany and I work together, she is affectionately known as T2, as she is the second Tiffany at work. T2 is one of those rare souls that finds the beauty, grace, fun, life and laughs out of work and our lives. I never quite know what she is going to say or do, she keeps me surprised.  She is never anything but true to herself. Tiffany is always a breath of fresh air and so much fun to be around. Despite a cold wet night, the party was full of bright life, warm laughter and a very sparkly birthday girl. Of course we had good food and awesome cake too!



Chocolate Birthday cake!


Tiffany and Phil


Tiffany and her dad


Opening Gifts


More Gifts


Phil and Shannon


Reading Cards


What sparkle


Tiffany and her sister Melanie


Yummy Fajitas


Kevin and Bitsy


Empanadas


Tiffany, Phil and Andrew



Nate


Walt


Stephanie and Barry


So to you on your birthday, T2, my wish for you is 100 perfect pumpkin cheesecakes and 100 more perfect birthdays. Happy Birthday!

0 comments: