Friday, November 13, 2009

Love for Rainy Days

I am in love. True love. Love at first sight.

      I am head over-heels in love with my newly designed blog.  Not Just Vanilla has been blessed with creativity and genius.


It has been my pleasure to work with Ellie from Rainy Day Templates + Blog Design. We have spent the last 8 weeks,  28 emails and a crazy 5 am phone call  with Ellie.  She is an awesome gem!  I am truly grateful for all the help she has given me. I know you read this blog and think maybe I know what I am talking about and... that is true about baking and cooking. However, as far as custom content and tech and templates, it is all babble to me!
     I don't know if I mentioned this before, but my roommate in collage and a few of my very best friends are compute geniuses. My roommate, Lou, works as a computer engineer at IBM. So reasonably you would think some of the computer knowledge would have rubbed off on me, no such luck.


I  am so very excited to share this with all of you! I am so proud and pleased of this blog and I am so proud of myself for sticking it out.  I am so appreciative  and grateful of all of you, family, old friends and new friends. You have all stuck with me through the many crazies of this past year. I hope to keep you intrigued and drooling over some of the new recipes I will be sharing with you this holiday season.





Thank you to Ellie, my family, my friends, and you my awesome readers.
After all this is the spice of my life, thanks for riding along!


2 comments:

Josh said...

Great blog! Love the new look! Keep up the good work!

Ellie said...

Holy smokes! What a shout out! It's been my absolute pleasure. Thank you for your patience, enthusiasm, and wonderful review. Enjoy your new space, and just let me know if I can do anything else for you.