Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today is Raider's 6th Birthday. He is my  best buddy and he is the sweetest cat you can imagine.  

This is Raider's favorite toy, Buddy, the mouse. We have many of these toys but the grey buddy is his favorite. Ray sleeps with his buddy.

Raider loves watching his "Cat" DVDs. I will set him up with the DVDs once or twice a week as I leave for work. He really watches them, you can see his eyes perk up and the tail starts twitching and he "chirps" at the birds, hamsters, and other animals on the screen.
This picture is Raider at 11 1/2 weeks, I call him Baby Bat Ears.  Ray has always loved remotes, he will sleep with them or just curl up on top or with a remote. Raider is part Norwegian Forest Cat and has some Siamese, the ears! He is very sweet.


Happy 6Th  birthday to my best buddy.  You are the sweetest boy! Happy Birthday Ray!

1 comments:

Chantal said...

Aaaaaawwwwwww! That is a most adorable kitty!

My cats love curling up on anything you're reading or giving more attention to than them :)